Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hello everyone...(who is not reading this) Yesterday was Russell's 41st birthday. I would post pictures but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I am sure that it is a birthday he will remember, however, probably not with positive memories.

About a month ago Russell broke his wisdom tooth. We don't have dental insurance till January, so he wanted to wait until than, plus it wasn't bothering him. Well last week he really started having a lot of pain. So the day before his birthday he decided to go get it checked. Turned out they pulled the tooth on the spot. So for his birthday he had a wisdom tooth pulled. (Poor Sap!)

Yesterday he still went to work, even though he was in tons of pain and it was his birthday. By the time he got home all he wanted to do was take his Narcotic Pain Killers and sleep. Wonderful birthday eh??

Well...Happy Birthday Russell!! Hope it was a good one. :-)

Love ya,
Mar...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh...that's rotten...on my last birthday, I was sick in bed all day with the flu... and anybody who really knows me knows that I love to be the Birthday Queen... with all the perks that come with it... so it was a real bummer... sorry Russell...